The Quality Improvement (QI) team at Community Connections of NY, Inc., (CCNY) provides expert coaching and technical assistance that builds capacity and skills within your team. Our proven client-centered processes enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of your organization to ensure it is consistently and systematically working to improve services and effect positive outcomes.
Our qualified and highly-experience QI team boasts an exemplary reputation for:
- Using a collaborative approach to understand your needs
- Designing data-driven quality improvement plans with you that meet your objectives and reflect best practices
- Developing innovative, practical approaches for advancing the goals of your agency
- Working with you to implement and monitor your QI plans
- Transferring skills to your team and building capacity for internal QI within your organization
“CCNY has been measuring our program performance against benchmarks for several years. Their input and suggestions for enhancement have lead to improvements in service to children and families, making people’s lives better. Their staff are knowledgeable, supportive, and engaging and truly partner with us to achieve our mission.”
CEO of New Directions Youth and Family Services
CCNY Quality Improvement Team
- Christa Foschio-Bebak, JD MSW
Director of Quality Improvement
- John Rooney, MS CRC
Dual Recovery Coordinator
- Katie Miller, MA LMHC
Learn how to develop informed processes to achieve better outcomes.