CCNY, located in Buffalo, is looking for a full time Analyst to join its Research and Evaluation team.
- Extracting, transforming and loading data to and from different internal and external environments
- Create and maintain relational databases
- Building, querying, maintaining and repairing databases
- Create forms for user interfaces and report generation
- Author data reports using best practice standards of data visualization
- On-time delivery of tasks within a team environment
- Serve as project lead on data integration projects (manage complex timelines, remain within project scope, remain within project budget)
- Professional communication and interaction with staff and customers
- Use of best practice standards as related to data integration, technology and data visualization
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Graduate degree and/or background in any of the following areas: Healthcare, Human services, juvenile justice, mental health services is preferred
- Documented work experience with database development and maintenance (SQL, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Visual Basic)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel including formulas, conditional formatting, cleaning data, generating pivot-tables, and creating visually appropriate graphs and charts.
- Advanced data visualization skills, familiarity with Tableau data visualization software or a similar program
- Grant writing experience a plus
- Proficiency in PASW/SPSS or SAS including transforming and calculating variables, conducting descriptive and bivariate analyses, and conducting t-tests and multiple regression is a plus and gets you to the front of the line!
CCNY offers excellent benefits and PTO. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.