CCNY is looking for a full-time Evaluation Associate who will report to our Director of Analytics and Evaluation.
This individual will be responsible for evaluating and researching various (physical and behavioral health, social and human services, education, arts) programs, including developing evaluation designs and instrumentation; collecting, coding, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data; conducting interviews, focus groups and systematic observations; and reporting evaluation findings.
● Develop and implement program evaluations for human service programs, including appropriate sampling methodology.
● Follow a utilization-focused evaluation paradigm when working with customers to evaluate the impact of their interventions.
● Design, develop, and implement evaluation instruments (surveys, etc.)
● Design, develop, and implement evaluation plans for clients.
● Perform supplemental analysis such as evaluability analysis, ROI, cost studies.
● Create accurate and meaningful reports of evaluation results for both internal and external stakeholders.
● Develop working relationships and partnerships with community partners and stakeholders.
● Conduct and write Literature Reviews on particular topics.
● Manage and monitor the implementation of data collection for programs.
● Evaluate client data on a macro, mezzo, or micro level for descriptive statistical trends.
● Train clients on evaluation and analytics concepts.
● Able to follow data visualization standards for the department consistently.
● Able to use business intelligence tools (Excel, Tableau, PowerBI) to deliver analytics to customers.
● Develop descriptive statistics based on given datasets.
● 2-4 years of paid experience with evaluation and/or analytics.
● Graduate Degree in Social Work, Public Health, or related field.
● Experience with Excel and statistical software such as SPSS/PASW, SAS, R, or Minitab
● Knowledge of relational databases.
● Teamwork-focused/collaborative work style.
● Ability to travel to customer sites.
● Experience in presenting evaluation findings to internal and external staff, customers and stakeholders.
● Demonstrated ability to successfully plan large projects with multiple deadlines, deliverables, and detail-oriented tasks.
Successful candidate will achieve:
- On-time delivery of project deliverables.
- Accurate and professional project deliverables.
- Superior customer service and customer satisfaction with all project deliverables.
- Community presence as evidenced by participation and attendance at specific workgroups and events.
CCNY offers an excellent benefits package, which includes unlimited paid time off. If interested and qualified, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.