CCNY is pleased to announce the return of the Program Evaluation Certificate course being offered by UB’s School of Social Work. This course is again being taught by CCNY’s Heidi Milch and Brian Pagkos, with assistant instructors Andrea Minor and Amy Manning. The 2014 program will be held at CCNY on September 12, September 26, October 10, and October 24, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day. Early Bird Registration goes from now until July 25, 2014. More information and registration materials can be found at UB’s School of Social Work Continuing Education page!
There are scholarship opportunities available for Erie and Niagara County staff from the Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation.
What will you learn?
In this certificate program, you will learn the elements, tools and processes to complete program evaluation in a human service organization. This includes:
- The tools necessary to make evaluation an integrated component in your agency, program, and practice.
- The basic foundations of program evaluation and methods, data collection techniques.
- How to produce actionable information from data using Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Skills to use your findings to promote and sustain improvement efforts in your organization.
- How to develop a program evaluation and quality improvement initiative plan from start to completion.
Testimonial about Community Connections of New York:
“One of the most rewarding collaborations we experienced is with Community Connections of New York. We are most grateful for all the assistance given to us in the development of our evaluation database system. We are finally able to see whether or not we are making a difference in our drug/alcohol prevention education efforts…”Lucy Candelario, Executive Director, West Side Community Services