The Western New York Non-Profit Support Group is looking to hire a new Program Director who will manage the day-to-day operations of the group itself and will be responsible for designing and directing strategy in collaboration with the group’s members.
The working group includes representatives from the following organizations:
- The Health Foundation for Western and Central New York
- The John R. Oishei Foundation
- The Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation
- The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation
- The Western New York Foundation
Full job description:
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and résumé to Sandra Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 12 PM on February 27, 2019.