The Sr Clinical Specialist will work collaboratively with the Erie County Child Welfare System and providers of Mental Health and Substance Abuse services with the ultimate goal of keeping children safe and families intact, by supporting the behavioral health needs of parents and caregivers. The successful candidate will work to effectively provide screening, consultations, linkage, and follow-up for high risk populations. These services will be provided in the community. We are seeking an assertive individual with experience working with similar clients in both the Mental Health and Chemical Dependency fields.
- LCSW or LMSW required; CASAC preferred.
- 5+ years senior level counseling experience.
- Experience providing individual and family counseling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office and Behavioral Health software experience required.
All applicants must have the ability to work effectively with multicultural populations, families with multiple problems and needs, and collaboratively with multiple systems.
Send resumes and salary requirements to:
Mid- Erie Counseling and Treatment Services Human Resources 1526 Walden Avenue, Suite 400 Cheektowaga, NY 14225