The Maria M. Love Convalescent Fund’s mission is to provide interim financial assistance in order to promote independence and enhance the quality of life for Erie County residents with medically related conditions who may be temporarily ineligible for aid from traditional sources. In addition to providing monthly grants to individuals, the Fund also provides annual grants of up to $10,000.
The deadline to apply for this grant is this Friday 2/7/14 at 5:00 pm.
For more information on the Maria M. Love Convalescent Fund and for Grant Application guidelines, please visit http://marialovefund.org/grants/
Maria M. Love Convalescent Fund Special Grant Application Guidelines 2014
What must be included:
- A fully completed Special Grant Application Form (you may submit up to three (3) additional pages).
- A copy of organization’s 501(c)(3) status verification.
How to submit:
- All submissions must be electronic – either by email or fax
- Applications MUST be received by 5:00 pm Friday, February 7, 2014.
- Finalists will be notified by Friday February 21st.
- Finalists will be asked to make a presentation to the MLCF Board on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 8:30 a.m.
Please note: Funding is intended for specific program funding versus administrative expenses. Applications must demonstrate that any program, for which funding is requested, is sustainable beyond the Maria Love funding.