We want you to know our staff like we know each other! This week we went 5 Questions with Katie Miller, LMHC our Clinical Program Development Coordinator. See what she has to say!
- Why are you in nonprofit work? It’s comforting to know that I might be making a difference in the lives of others, rather than just solely making a buck.
- What inspires you to work at CCNY? The commitment and dedication to our clients, and the encouragement to be creative.
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Be at home with my family, play music and go fishing.
- What is something quirky about you? I can play the spoons like nobody’s business!
- What inspires you? Unconditional kindness and genuine regard for everyone’s individual process, personal growth, magic, jazz hands, but not mimes.
Contact Katie at email@example.com to talk about making a difference at your agency or her fear of mimes.