TO: Families, Youth Agency Professionals and Community Leaders
FROM: P.A.S.S. Program – Recruitment
RE: 2016 P.A.S.S. PROGRAM OPEN ENROLLMENT
We are now accepting applications for the P.A.S.S. Program. Kindly share this information with colleagues, adolescents, parents, agencies, etc. that would benefit from the program.
- Program Description and Schedule
- Application Form
- The deadline for the application is: Friday May 6th 2016.
- Mail or Fax completed applications to:
Coordinated Care Services, Inc.
Cultural Competency & Diversity Initiatives
Attention: PASS Application & Recruitment
1099 Jay Street, Building J, 3rd Floor
Rochester, NY 14611
FAX #: 585-328-5211
- The application must be completed in its entirety by the parent/guardian, adolescent, mental health professional/school counselor and a school administrator.
- The program is of no cost to participating families (adolescent, parent(s)/guardian(s).
- Participating families (adolescent, parent(s)/guardian(s) are expected to attend their workshop session(s). Additional information is located in the application and schedule sheet.
If you have any questions, call Mr. Neville B. Morris at 585-690-6260. Additional information at CCSI.org/Cultural Competence/Pass Program