- Online database to help scholars, policy analysts, and advocates in aging care stay on top of the latest research and innovations in care coordination and social work intervention effectiveness
- The Evidence Database is regularly updated by a professional staff of contributors who filter, review, and catalogue articles published in professional journals both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Articles included in the database are catalogued along a number of dimensions to provide users with sufficient information to make informed assessments of the relevance, quality and outcomes of the interventions reported.
- Features of the database include:
- Basic and advanced search options
- Print and Export functions
- Searchable glossary
- Grey Literature search from The New York Academy of Medicine Library
- Domestic and international links to aging and social work outcomes web sites
The search page for the data can be found at: http://socialworkleadership.org/nsw/cap/search.php