At CCNY, our collaborative nature and results-driven strategies have yielded impressive results for clients throughout the United States. The deep satisfaction our clients experience as a result of the close working relationships – or partnerships – we develop with them brings them back to us regularly, for training, additional services, guidance and input and the latest technological advances that support their missions.
“CCNY has been a valued partner in the GetSET capacity-building initiative since 2013. It’s staff are highly competent, well-respected, and very skilled in working with the organizations participating in GetSET. My personal interactions with CCNY have always been of the highest quality.”
Glenda M. Cadwallder
GetSET Project Director
Here is a partial list of our clients:
- The Arc Erie County New York
- Autism Services, Inc.
- Baker Victory Services
- BestSelf Behavioral Health
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo
- Catholic Charities, Multisystemic Therapy (MST)
- Cazenovia Recovery Systems
- Child and Family Services
- Community Services for the Developmentally Disabled
- The Dale Association
- Every Person Influences Children, Inc. (EPIC)
- The Family 25, Inc.
- Family & Children’s Service of Niagara, Inc.
- Family Help Center
- Gateway-Longview, Inc.
- Healthy Community Alliance
- The Institute for Innovative Transition
- Mid-Erie Counseling & Treatment Services
- New Directions Youth & Family Services, Inc.
- Niagara Cerebral Palsy
- People Inc.
- Say Yes to Education
- Southwest Key Programs
- The Summit Center
- WNY Boys & Girls Clubs Collaborative
- Chemung County Department of Mental Hygiene
- District of Columbia Department of Behavioral Health
- District of Columbia, Division of Children and Family Services
- Erie County Department of Mental Health
- Erie County Department of Senior Services
- Erie County Department of Social Services, Division of Youth Services
- Health Foundation for Western & Central New York
- The John R. Oishei Foundation
- The Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation
- Create Learning, Inc.
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Coordinated Care Services Inc.
- UB School of Social Work Office of Continuing Education