At CCNY, our collaborative nature and results-driven strategies have yielded impressive results for clients throughout the United States. The deep satisfaction our clients experience as a result of the close working relationships – or partnerships – we develop with them brings them back to us regularly, for training, additional services, guidance and input and the latest technological advances that support their missions.
“CCNY has been a valued partner in the GetSET capacity-building initiative since 2013. It’s staff are highly competent, well-respected, and very skilled in working with the organizations participating in GetSET. My personal interactions with CCNY have always been of the highest quality.”
Glenda M. Cadwallder
GetSET Project Director
Here is a partial list of our clients:
- Healthy Community Alliance
- Gateway-Longview, Inc.
- New Directions Youth & Family Services, Inc.
- Child and Family Services
- Mid-Erie Counseling & Treatment Services
- Child & Adolescent Treatment Services
- Catholic Charities, Multisystemic Therapy (MST) Program
- Southwest Key Programs
- Family Help Center
- Every Person Influences Children, Inc. (EPIC)
- Baker Victory Services
- The Family 25, Inc.
- Heritage Centers
- People Inc.
- The Institute for Innovative Transition
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo
- WNY Boys & Girls Clubs Collaborative
- The Dale Association
- Say Yes to Education
- Cazenovia Recovery Systems
- Community Services for the Developmentally Disabled
- Autism Services, Inc.
- Family & Children’s Service of Niagara, Inc.
- Niagara Cerebral Palsy
- Erie County Department of Mental Health
- Erie County Department of Senior Services
- Erie County Department of Social Services, Division of Youth Services
- District of Columbia Department of Behavioral Health
- District of Columbia, Division of Children and Family Services
- Chemung County Department of Mental Hygiene
- Health Foundation for Western & Central New York
- The Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation
- The John R. Oishei Foundation
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Create Learning, Inc.
- UB School of Social Work Office of Continuing Education
- Coordinated Care Services Inc.