Hillside Family of Agencies is looking to fill two key positions of outpatient practice manager and manager of utilization management. If you are interested, please see the attached documents and email your resume to them.
Why is CCNY’s mission important to you? Exploring the rationale beneath layers of data is the most joyful thing for me. As a member of the dynamic group, I was excited to have lots of chances to encounter different healthcare related projects. I know we are not supposed to save the world but we are really helping people to live longer and happier.
What do you like to do in your spare time? Soccer is my favorite sports game since I was a kid, whenever possible, I will throw myself into the filed for a couple of hours every weekend until being completely exhausted. Besides that, I like to go fishing only if I could successfully get approvals from my beloved wife and two cute daughters.
What inspires you? Curiosity about mysteries in nature inspired me to solve puzzles, which makes me submerged in basic science field for quite a while before I joined CCNY. Now I am going to continue enjoying from solving puzzles but only for real social ones.
Why are you in nonprofit work? Working for interests could bring much more fun to me than just working for living. Besides, the working environment seems to be much more friendly and flexible.
What emotional reasons? I like our team, every member is eager to learn new stuff and to apply it right away.
Who is a hero of yours? My dad is always the hero in my heart, he is a great man and could an amazing variety of jobs, for which I would never have a chance to learn.
Thanks to everyone who has submitted questions regarding the Vendor Network Capacity Building RFP that was posted October 16, 2017. The following document includes all of the questions that were asked as well as answers to those questions.
You can view and download the Capacity Building RFP Q& A below:
This year, in order to support wellness within our agency, our company started a new Paid, Paid Vacation bi-monthly event. Every two months, we draw a random name from everyone who is staff at CCNY. Once a name is pulled, that person must take two days off and they receive $300 dollars to use during that time. These days are in addition to their normal paid time off. The staff person must use the money towards those wellness days.
Amanda was the lucky winner of April’s drawing for a Paid Paid Vacation! This couldn’t have come at a better time for her, as she was planning on taking a big vacation in May, a cruise on the Adriatic Sea!
Amanda said, “While this vacation was really fun, one thing I was able to do thanks to the paid, paid vacation was go off-roading and exploring the Lovcen National Forest in Montenegro.
Below are some pictures of the stunning view of the Bay of Kotor from the National Forest, as well as a sign in a small village inside the forest, and me standing close to the top of one of the peaks.”
Did you know the High Fidelity Wraparound Program in Erie County is expanding?
Did you know that CCNY, Inc. is responsible for the recruitment, contracting, training, evaluation and quality initiatives of the Vendor Network within the High Fidelity Wraparound (HFW) Erie Program?
Well due to the upcoming expansion we are seeking qualified service organizations to join!
We have been awarded a capacity building grant to support new agencies joining the Vendor Network or to support existing Vendor Network provider agencies to expand into new geographic areas.
Take a look at our RFP and apply!
Who is excited for the big 43North Competition this week? WE ARE!
43North is an amazing initiative made possible by Governor Cuomo’s Buffalo Billion investment and with support from the New York Power Authority. Winners receive cash $, mentorship, free incubator space and tax breaks to help scale and grow their business.
We at CCNY, Inc. are excited to be working with a 2016 43North winner, WeDidIt, and the First Niagara Foundation on an exciting project, “Western NY for Good.” WeDidIt has worked with hundreds of the country’s top nonprofits to help them increase their online giving and on average their clients have seen a 40% increase in online giving. WeDidIt clients include organizations such as the Los Angeles Zoo, the Georgia Aquarium, Rose Bowl Foundation, Boy Scouts of America, and the Explore and More Children’s Museum in Buffalo.
The Western NY for Good grant project aims to help organizations identify new donors and increase online donations to support the good work being done in Western New York. The First Niagara Foundation has funded this innovative project by sponsoring 11 local organizations to use the WeDidIt platform and receive expert training/coaching to facilitate effective online fundraising.Those 11 organizations are: PUSH Buffalo, Buffalo Arts and Technology Center (BCAT), Buffalo Prep, Teach for America, Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo, Boys and Girls Club of East Aurora, Salvation Army, Old First Ward, The Foundry, International Institute of Buffalo, and Say Yes Buffalo.
CCNY, Inc. is honored to serve as the fiscal agent/project manager for this exciting new project! We also look forward to seeing what new businesses will be coming to Buffalo in 2018 to do good work in our community thanks to 43North.
CCNY is hiring for a full time Dual Recovery Coordinator. This position is responsible for working with Erie County Department of Mental Health and service providers to assist in improving services to individuals with issues of serious mental illness and severe substance abuse disorders.
The Coordinator will work directly with agencies within the mental health system from a quality improvement framework to facilitate effective utilizing national best practice standards, comprehensive data and collaboration.
Other duties are as follows:
- Coach and mentor dual recovery programs within Erie County on use of data in quality improvement, program development, and staff supervision
- Assess community needs, facilitate communication and assist with program and system development
- Coordinate and provide integrated treatment training to primary care providers regarding the importance of identifying and referring clients for co-occurring services.
- Increase capacity to provide treatment for co-occurring disorders, promote evidenced based models, support data collection efforts and identify training needs.
- Research national and state data and best practice models.
- Participate in inter-agency dual recovery workgroups/staff meetings as needed
- Facilitate outreach to regional OMH and OASAS representatives in order to collaborate and guide local workgroups
- Participate in statewide dual recovery coordinators quarterly meeting
- Provide quarterly and year-end written summary of progress, achieved outcomes, identified challenges, and an updated plan to address and resolve these challenges (utilizing the OASAS/OMH report template).
- Promote and facilitate dual recovery curriculum training.
- Maintain continued involvement and representation in the WNY Chemical Dependency Consortium monthly meetings.
- Maintain continued involvement and representation in the Erie County Opioid Task Force monthly meetings.
- Maintain and increase formal partnerships with Peer-run/Peer organizations (i.e. Restoration Society, Mental Health Peer Connection and BPC Discovery Center)
- Facilitate Development of a coordinated referral process for persons who are returning to the community from jails and prisons
The right candidate must have the following skills/experience:
- Familiarity with OMH and OASAS Integrated Services Models
- Extensive knowledge of dual recovery/integrated treatment, community services and NYS medicaid managed care reform.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation/training skills
- Qualified health professional with a Masters degree in Social work, Rehabilitation, Counseling, Health Care Management or related Behavioral Health field 5 years Direct Clinical Experience providing services to individuals with serious mental illness and alcohol and/or substance abuse disorders
- Bachelors degree in related field plus 10 years Direct Clinical Experience providing services to individuals with serious mental illness and alcohol and/or substance abuse disorders
- Experience using process and outcome data in program development, management and supervision
If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCNY is hiring for a part time Administrative Assistant to join its team (20 hrs/wk). This position is responsible for supporting agency operations by providing timely, accurate administrative duties such as contract execution, filing (paper and electronic), A/P data entry, photocopying, meeting minutes, travel arrangements.
Other duties are as follows:
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior staff
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes as needed
- Preparation of contracts and proposals
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports as needed
- Maintain agency electronic and paper filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Data entry (accounts payable) into accounting software
- Monthly reconciliation of CCNY credit cards
- Data entry and maintenance of Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- On-site notary public
- Other duties as assigned
The right candidate must have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like copiers, printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Associates degree (Bachelors degree preferred)
This position pays between $13-$15/hr., depending on experience. If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
CCNY is hiring for a part time Trainer to join its team. This position is responsible for providing high high fidelity wraparound training and support to Erie County Children’s System of Care (CSOC).
Other duties are as follows:
- Deliver high fidelity wraparound training both independently and/or with co-trainer support
- 30 hours per pay period (approx. 60 hours per month) to include 2 (3-day) trainings per month plus additional meetings with training team, preparation time and analysis/improvement
- Obtain and/or maintain required training certifications as needed from OMH, OCFS, NWI (National Wraparound Institute)
- Utilize CCNY, Inc. training resources to meet instructional goals and objectives
- Work collaboratively with CCNY training team to provide training support, including editing training curriculum, as directed
- Attend Erie County CSOC collaborative meetings, as directed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
The right candidate must have the following skills/qualifications:
- Associates degree, preferably bachelor’s degree
- 5 (+) years in training role
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work
- Ability to operate technology associated with training (laptop, projector, microphone, speaker)
This position pays between $18-$23/hr., depending on experience. If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.